Welcome to Florence Township School District.
The local district must provide free public education to “any person who is domiciled within the district: (NJSA 18A:38-1(a). Domicile is where a person (parent or guardian) is eligible to vote, pays taxes, and has a “fixed” residence.
· Change of Address Form – complete and return with proof of residency (see
· General Registration Enrollment Packet – (For Grades 1 - 12, also Preschool
For Incoming Charter School 4th Grade Students: Appointments will be held during the week of June 20– 24, 2016. The schedule for appointments will be available online after May 31, 2016. Appointments are held in the Administration Building, located at 201 Cedar Street, Florence, NJ.
A Parent/Legal Guardian must be present at registration and have originals of the following documents when registering:
1. The grade-appropriate, completed enrollment packet and any applicable Additional Forms
2. Proof of residency (3 original and current)
o Driver’s license or other photo identification with current address
3. Proof of child’s date of birth (1 original) – Birth Certificate or passport
4. Immunization records in English – physicians immunization card, school health record or physical examination report form
5. School Transfer records (if available) - transcript, report card, State or district transfer card
The registration instructions on the first page of the enrollment packet will guide you to the forms and documents needed for registration. Please read the instructions carefully after printing the applicable packet. Other required forms that may apply to you may be found in Additional Forms.
If you have any questions or experience difficulties with the enrollment process, please contact Wendy Spera at 609-499-4600x1006