2016 Kindergarten Registration Packet – (For Kindergarten Students only) If you are registering your child to attend Kindergarten at the Riverbank Charter School, print and complete the Kindergarten Registration Packet and deliver it, with all other required documents, directly to the Charter School. All other Florence Township School District Kindergarten registration packets and required documents (see below), will be accepted, by appointment only, March 14 through March 16,2016,A MAKEUP DAY IS BEING HELD ON MONDAY, MAY 2. Appointments are held at the Roebling Elementary School, located at 1330 Hornberger Ave., Roebling, NJ.Your child must be 5 years old on or before October 1st to qualify for Kindergarten.Please read below for more information regarding the required registration forms and documents. Please schedule your appointment. Your incoming Kindergarten student should accompany you to the appointment.
1. The grade-appropriate, completed enrollment packet and any applicable Additional Forms
2. Proof of residency (3 original and current)
o Driver’s license or other photo identification with current address
o Mortgage Statement, Copy of Deed, Title, or Copy of Apartment Lease
o Utility Bill (PSEG, Cable TV, water/sewer), Tax Bill, or other acceptable proof of residency
3. Proof of child’s date of birth (1 original) – Birth Certificate or passport
4. Immunization records in English – physicians immunization card, school health record or physical examination report form
5. School Transfer records (if available) - transcript, report card, State or district transfer card
The registration instructions on the first page of the enrollment packet will guide you to the forms and documents needed for registration. Please read the instructions carefully after printing the applicable packet. Other required forms that may apply to you may be found in Additional Forms.