Hot Dinner Selections
Florence Lunch Application 2016-2017
INFORMATION REGARDING FREE/REDUCED LUNCH BENEFITS:
- A family application must be completed every year (unless you have recently received a letter stating your child is directly certified for free lunch benefits).
- For the first few weeks in September, your student(s) will continue to receive the same benefits they were entitled to in June, until we receive your new family application. If we do not receive a new application for 2016/2017 school year, your child’s benefits will terminate on October 1.
Please call Melissa Livengood, Determining Official, if you have any questions: 609-499-4600 x1007.
With current national attention being focused on children’s health and wellness issues, Florence School District’s Food Service Department is excited to provide parents a convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service to deposit money into your child’s school meal account at any time. This service also provides parents the ability to view your child’s account balance through a web site called https://www.myschoolbucks.com/ By having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster so your child has more time to eat and be with friends. Also, parents will have the ability to print out a copy of their child’s eating history report. This history report will show you all dates and times that your child has purchased a breakfast and or lunch within the past thirty days.
To access these services:
- Simply go to the web site at https://www.myschoolbucks.com/.
- From this site you will create your account and add money to your child’s school meal account. All you need is your child’s name, student ID number and school ZIP code (Roebling - 08554) Student ID number can be accessed in the Parent Access in Genesis.
Things to know:
- If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
- Payments may be made through an existing PayPal account or with a major credit or debit card.
- In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.75 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.75 fee once per deposit transaction. Florence School District will not profit from the use of this site.
We are very excited to offer these new services, However, if you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may continue to make advance payments via check, which should be made payable to the Florence Cafeteria. Please write your child’s full name on the check. If you have any questions about these new services, please feel free to contact my office at 609-499-4600 x 2185
Add Students to Your Family Account
- When you log in you will be taken to the homepage.
- Click MyKids from the main menu OR from the blue navigation bar above.
- This is a listing of the students in your account. It will be empty on your first visit to the site.
- Click Add Child and enter the required information.
- Click Add (next to your child’s name) to continue.
- Click Add Child to repeat the process for additional children.
- NOTE: Your child’s transaction history report will not display information during the initial account set up process.
How to Make a Deposit
- Click Deposit Money located next to Add Student.
- Enter an amount in the Deposit column next to your child’s name.
- If you have more than one child, enter the amount you wish to deposit into the column next to each child’s name. DO NOT deposit money for your entire family into ONE child’s account.
- Click Calculate.
- Click Make Deposit.
- You will be directed to the PayPal web site to enter your payment information.
- You have the option to use your existing PayPal account or a major credit card to make your payment.
- If you are using your PayPal account, enter your email address and PayPal password to continue.
- If you are using a credit card, enter the required information. For your protection, myschoolbucks.com will not store your financial information.
- Click Pay Now when finished.
- Click Pay once again to finish the process.